- Read and agree to the Terms of Service (see website)
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC
*** UPDATED SEPTEMBER 2020 – INCLUDES LATEST CC 2020 UPDATES ***
Join over 194,000 students in one of the largest and most popular video editing courses on Udemy! This course is perfect for absolute beginners…
So you’ve taken a quick look at Premiere Pro and are completely overwhelmed by all of the tools within the software and have no clue how to start editing your first video… Or you’ve edited a few videos but you are simply not happy with the results!
If you’re frustrated… I know the feeling! For the first few months, I battled the same problems you have and I felt like I’d never figure it out. Premiere Pro seemed so complicated and the learning curve was painful.
As a self taught video editor and with over 4 years experience exclusively with Premiere Pro, I am proud to say that I am truly happy with the quality of the videos I am producing for Amazon Prime and YouTube. I wish I had this course when I first started, it would have saved me years of pain and suffering!
What makes me qualified to teach you?
I’m a self taught video editor and full time vlogger that started off like you! In June 2016, I had zero editing experience, no laptop, no students, no YouTube channel, and no presence on Amazon Prime. Fast forward to September 2020, I have;
- 19+ fitness and travel adventure publications on Amazon Prime
- 700+ videos on YouTube
- 10,000+ YouTube subscribers with over 6.52 million minutes watched
- 256,000+ students in my online video courses
Trust me, as I review my stats it sounds crazy to me too! I never expected in a million years to be in my current position with these achievements. I started with nothing… If I can do it, I am confident that you can do it too.
What You’ll Learn In This Course
I’ve edited all of my videos with Adobe Premiere Pro and so I’ll be teaching you how to edit stunning videos for YouTube in Premiere Pro without all of the unnecessary complexity that you’ll find in other courses.
There are two projects in this course! You’ll create a travel montage and a talking head video (all exercise files supplied)
If you like the way I edit my travel and fitness videos on YouTube then this course is perfect for you!
Some of the topics I’ll cover include;
- Launching Your First Awesome Project
- Import & Organise Footage Like A Pro
- The Essential Fundamentals (that every beginner needs to know!)
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Fast Editing
- The Fundamentals of Creating Text Titles
- How to Edit Incredible Motion Graphics Templates
- How to Add Background Music to Video (Auto Ducking)
- How to Fade Music & Video In and Out
- The Basics of Editing to Music Beats (2 Methods)
- Editing Perfect Audio Levels for YouTube
- The Basics of Colour Correction (Using Lumetri Scopes)
- Colour Grading Fundamentals (Get the Film Look!)
By taking this course, you’ll learn in several hours what has taken me years to learn! You’ll be learning my latest editing techniques that will save you time, money, and frustration.
What Makes This Course Different?
My ambition with this course is to take 4 years of my knowledge and experience, and put it in an easy-to-follow course so you can learn in 1 week what has taken the last 4 years to learn!
And with over 700+ videos on YouTube and 19 Amazon Prime publications, I’ve developed my own editing style. If you like my editing style after watching my videos, then this course is the only place where I will teach you my style.
Go ahead and click the enroll button and I’ll see you inside the course…
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting an uncomplicated guide to using Adobe Premiere Pro
- Anyone wanting to make their videos look amazing
- Beginner Vloggers and YouTubers
- Absolute beginners that feel intimidated by video editing
- Business owners that want to save money and make their own business videos