- Basic knowledge of functions
- Basic understanding of algebra and arithmetic
This course extends students’ experience with functions. Students will investigate the properties of polynomial and rational functions; broaden their understanding of rates of change; and develop facility in applying these concepts and skills. Students will also refine their use of the mathematical processes necessary for success in senior mathematics. This course is intended both for students who plan to study mathematics in university and for those wishing to consolidate their understanding of mathematics before proceeding to any one of a variety of university programs.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in math
- Anyone who wants to learn advanced functions
- Anyone who wants to prepare for calculus
- Any homeschooling parent who wants their child to brush up for higher level calculus course