Agile software development lifecycles are comprised of short iterations with working software released at the end of each iteration.
In this section, you will have overview of agile development and cover some of the different approaches, including Extreme Programming, Scrum, and Kanban. You will learn the key aspects of testing in an agile environment, as well as the skillset that an agile tester should have.
- Agile Software Development Fundamentals: Agile Software Development and the Agile Manifesto, The Twelve Principles of the Agile Manifesto, The Whole Team Approach, Early and Frequent Feedback;
- Aspects of Agile Approaches: Extreme Programming (XP), Scrum, Kanban, Collaborative User Stories, Creation of User Stories, Retrospectives, Continuous Integration, Release and Iteration Planning;
- Testing in Agile Approaches: Agile Testing and Development Activities, Agile Project Work Products, Agile Test Levels, Agile Testing and Configuration Management, Agile and Independent Testing;
- Test Status in Agile Projects: Communicating Test Status and Product Quality, Managing Risk Regression;
- Role and Skills of an Agile Tester: Skills of an Agile Tester, Role of an Agile Tester.
That’s it! Now go ahead and push that “Take this course” button, and see you on the inside!
Who this course is for:
- Software developers, solution architects, program and project managers, programers and all those involved in software development