- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge helps, but isn’t a must-have
- NO Angular 1 or Angular 2 knowledge is required!
- Prior TypeScript knowledge also helps but isn’t necessary to benefit from this course
Angular is one of the most popular frameworks for building client apps with HTML, CSS and TypeScript. If you want to establish yourself as a front-end or a full-stack developer, you need to learn Angular.
If you’ve been confused or frustrated jumping from one Angular 10 tutorial to another, you’ve come to the right place. In this course, Hemanth, takes you on a fun and pragmatic journey to master Angular 10.
Who this course is for:
- Taking this course will enable you to be amongst the first to gain a very solid understanding of Angular
- Front-end developers who want to stay up-to-date with the latest technology
- Back-end developers who want to learn front-end development and become full-stack developers
Coupon expired! Follow us on Facebook to Get Instant Updates