- Apache Spark basic fundamental knowledge is required and SQL Basics
- Following browsers on Windows and macOS desktop:
- Google Chrome (Latest version), Firefox (Latest version), Safari (Latest version), Microsoft Edge* (Latest version)
- Internet Explorer 11* on Windows 7, 8, or 10 (with latest Windows updates applied)
- *You might see performance degradation for some features on Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer.
- The following browsers are not supported:
- Mobile browsers.
- Beta, “preview,” or otherwise pre-release versions of desktop browsers.
In this Apache Spark course you will learn to Analyze data (World Bank Dataset) in Apache Spark using Databricks Notebook (Community edition),
1) Basics flow of data in Apache Spark, loading data, and working with data, this course shows you how Apache Spark is perfect for Big Data Analysis job.
2) Learn basics of Databricks notebook by enrolling into Free Community Edition Server
3) World Development Indicators Analytics Project a real world examples.
4) Graphical Representation of Data using Databricks notebook.
5) Publish the Project on Web to Impress your recruiter
6) Hands-on learning
Databricks lets you start writing Spark queries instantly so you can focus on your data problems.
Lets discover more about the World Development Indicators Analytics Project using Apache Spark
The World Development Indicators from the World Bank contain over a thousand annual indicators of economic development from hundreds of countries around the world.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Apache Spark Developer, Bigdata Engineers or Developers, Software Developer