- Basic knowledge of Linux commands
- Common IT knowledge
***UPDATE: New Content ALERT!!! Around 50+ video content added to the course!***
AWS is a public cloud and a pioneer in the cloud computing domain. Aws provides every kind of service models like IAAS, PAAS, and SAAS. In this course, I will discuss various cloud services provided by Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Here we will elaborate on the features of AWS services, their use cases, how to create those services, how to configure them and how to integrate various services together to present a holistic cloud solution.
This series is useful for anyone starting their cloud journey as well as cloud practitioners. However, it is especially useful for learners who are preparing for various AWS certifications such as AWS Solutions Architect, AWS SysOps Associate and AWS Developer Associates. We discuss use cases of the services, Do’s and Dont’s while using those services and best practices.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to start their journey in cloud domain
- IT professionals who want to become cloud practitioners
- Developers who want to deploy an application on AWS
- Candidates preparing for various AWS certifications such as AWS Solutions Architect, AWS SysOps Associate and AWS Developer Associates