- Not a requirement but this course is best taken after my other course Public Speaking: A Tactical Approach
Brain Hacking is a tactics based approach to learning how to be a better presenter. What does tactics based mean? Most courses teach you ideas (i.e. make your slides simple with few words) and that is great, but they don’t show you the how or give you strategies to accomplish this. This is where I come in.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Design slides with a minimum of words to create interest and curiosity
- Create visually impactful slides
- Adapt to situations where you cannot change slides
- Use simple key commands to direct attention
- Apply 2 simple agenda strategies to enhance understanding and retention
Also instead of hypothetical examples this course will feature actual before and after examples from real presentations.
Who this course is for:
- Post Secondary Students
- Accountants and Finance Professionals
- Business Owners