The guide to learn the basics to understand the BIM concept
- Be an engineer or student in faculty of engineering
- Be able to under stand the main concept of the need of transfer to BIM.
- Has the minimum concept about the engineerig firm
In this course you will understand What is mean by BIM, what are the key points of the BIM process and the roles and responsibilities of each person in the BIM team, you will learn what mean by BIM levels and what is the latest BIM level. Yoiu will know how to create your BIM excuting plan and how to implement it. You will be familiar with new terms like ( BIM maturity, BIP, EIR, BEP, LOD, COBIE., etc..)
** The course will explain all the following important topics in BIM**
1- BIM definition.
2- BIM dimensions.
3- BIM VS CAD.
4- BIM uses.
5- BIM applications.
6- BIM implementation factors .
7- BIM levels of developments.
8- BIM responsibilities
9- BIM levels maturity.
10- BIM executing plan.
11- Employers Information Requirements
At the end of this course you will be ready for the advanced level of BIM with information management.
Who this course is for:
- Engineers , students , professional engineers , contractors , surveyors , civil engineers , project managers.
- Any one has the interest to learn about BIM technology
- Any fresh graduated engineer
- Any student doing research in BIM technology
Coupon expired! Follow us on Facebook to Get Instant Updates