The Business Analysis Certification Program – Concepts course is aligned with the (Business Analysis Body of Knowledge Guide) BABOK v3 and includes 8 topic-oriented courses that cover the concepts part of the Business Analysis Certification Program.
- Introduction to Business Analysis – some of the foundational concepts related to business analysis.
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring – begin looking at the business analysis knowledge areas, beginning with business analysis planning and monitoring.
- Business Analysis Elicitation and Collaboration – examine the ongoing process of elicitation and collaboration and find out how
- Business Analysis and Requirements Life Cycle Management, we’re going to begin looking at the business analysis knowledge area Requirements Life Cycle Management.
- Business Analysis and Strategy Analysis, is about the knowledge area Strategy Analysis and the four tasks that make it up.
- Business Analysis and RADD: Requirements Definition, we’re going to begin looking at the knowledge area requirements analysis and design definition.
- Requirements Analysis and Design Definition topic. It covers the last three tasks, which are all related to creating a requirements architecture.
- Business Analysis and Solution Evaluation, will be focused on tasks that make up the final knowledge area – Solution Evaluation.
You can use this course to improve your business analysis knowledge and abilities and to obtain the certifications provided by the International Institute of Business Analysis.
That’s it! Now go ahead and push that “Take this course” button and see you on the inside!
Who this course is for:
- Individuals ready to develop their business analysis skills, knowledge and behaviours as practicing business analysis professionals.