- You should be comfortable using a PC
- You should comfortable using the internet
Hello and welcome to this course.
This course is an introductory course to web development for absolute beginners.
The aim of the course is not take you from beginner to expert but to take you
from beginner to a point where you can you can decide if you want to explore more.
The three technologies every web developer must know are :
HTML : Used to create content
CSS: Used to present the content
They are the building blocks of all websites and web based projects.
This course will teach you the basics of these three technologies
by creating a basic one page website project.
What You will learn
Introduction to basic HTML
- Creating a very basic website
- Planning a basic website
- Assembling files and folders
- What is HTML
- HTML document structure
- Anatomy of HTML element
- Marking up text
- Using comments
- HTML Attributes
Introduction to basic CSS
- What is CSS
- Ways to apply CSS
- CSS Ruleset
- CSS basic selectors
- Styling multiple elements
- CSS Box model
- Using margin and padding properties
- Changing background color
- CSS Display property
- CSS Font property
- Using google fonts
- Data Types
- Operator precedence
- Using Conditionals
- Using Linting tools
- Adding image changer
- Adding personalized message
By the end of this course you will be able to create a basic one page website and in the process acquire some basic but useful
web development skills.
Who this course is for:
- Absolute beginners to web development
- Absolute beginners to HTML
- Absolute beginners to CSS
Coupon expired! Follow us on Facebook to Get Instant Updates