Rank #1 on Google with Technical SEO, Pagespeed SEO, Backlinks SEO, Keyword Research SEO & WordPress SEO Course 2020
- You should just know what’s the purpose of SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- You will probably need a website to implement the steps taught in this course
The SEO Training 2020, The Complete SEO Course for WordPress Websites is all about Google’s search algorithms and SEO factors that search engines use to rank web pages. From keyword research to link building and from technical SEO to website speed optimization, this course covers all aspects of SEO 2020 and beyond.
Exact Step by Step SEO Plan in this Course:
>> What’s SEO and why it matters?
>> Who can benefit from SEO?
>> How to find an SEO niche for your blog/site?
>> How to find the best low competition keywords for your SEO blog/site?
Why This Complete SEO Course?
This entire SEO 2020 course is based on a practical result-oriented approach. I have created a website from scratch during this course, and I will show you how to find the best SEO niche for your website/blog and then how to find the best low competition and low difficulty keywords for the same website/blog. We will apply the SEO techniques on our website in real-time and will rank that website on the 1st page of Google.
This course is specially designed for Webmasters, Bloggers, Business owners, Search Engine Optimization Beginners / Experts, and Website owners who want to rank #1 in Google. This course is not just for WordPress, but I have tried my best to make it workable for any type of website such as an e-commerce website, HTML website, and custom websites.
- Best Selling SEO Course
- Over 20,000 Satisfied Students
- Over 800 Positive Reviews
- Closed Captions (English Subtitles)
- 8 + Hours of Full HD Videos + More to Come
- Efficient Course Organisation
- Course Completion Certificate
- 30 Days money-back guarantee – No questions asked
- 24/7 Support from Instructor
- Future updates with new lectures
This course will help you in following SEO topics:
- Find a niche for your site/blog
- Find low competition keywords for your website
- Find your competitors and keep an eye on them
- Do on-page SEO for your blog
- Learn technical SEO
- Off-Page SEO for your site
- Submitting a website to Google
- Setting up Google Search Console & Google Analytics
- Speeding up your WordPress website
- Best SEO plugins for your WordPress site
- What’s negative SEO and how to avoid that
- Brand awareness in Google
- How to increase traffic from Google SERPs
- Easy link building techniques
- Powerful backlinks
- How to improve domain authority of your site
- Local SEO techniques
- How to improve SEO of your existing website
- How to avoid Google Penalty
- Prevent your website from being hit by Google Algorithms
Who this course is for:
- Bloggers & Webmasters
- Internet Marketers
- Business Owners
- Website Owners
- Content Writers
- SEO & Marketing Students
Coupon expired! Follow us on Facebook to Get Instant Updates