- Very Basic knowledge of Python
Have you always wanted to create amazing graphs and charts to present your ideas but did not know where to start?
Would you like to Visualize Covid-19 using bar graphs, bubble graphs, WordCloud and Animations?
Have you ever wanted to create graphs and charts that would bring your ideas to life and
make your audience go “WOW”?
If the answer to any of the questions is “YES”, then this is your course on data visualization in Python using Plotly express: A hands-on, practical and comprehensive course on Data Visualization using Plotly express.
Create Amazing, Excellent quality, publication-ready graph with just one line of Code.
Yes, you heard it right. With just a single line of code.
1 Graph= 1 Line of Code
Do you know what the best part is?
You don’t need to be a programming expert to do it. You just need a very basic understanding of Python and that would be more than enough to create amazing publication-ready graphs.
This is a Practical Hands-on Course hence for the best learning experience we recommend you to type the codes in your own notebook following the lessons carefully. No Unnecessary lectures. No unnecessary details.
In the next 2 hours, learn to create 45 different publication-ready graphs and charts that will “WOW” anyone who sees them..
But that’s not all:
The same data visualization skills can be used for many other purposes like :
- Sales Data Visualization
- Office reports Visualization
- Any other kind of Visualization
You can Visualize absolutely any kind of data.
We will complete the following tasks in this hand-on project :
- Task 1: Importing Libraries
- Task 2: Importing Datasets
- Task 3: Data Cleaning
- Task 4: Bar graphs- Comparisons between COVID infected countries in terms of total cases, total deaths, total recovered & total tests
- Task 5: Data Visualization through Bubble Charts-Continent Wise
- Task 6: Data Visualization through Bubble Charts-Country Wise
- Task 7: Visualizing relationship between Total cases, Total deaths and Total tests
- Task 8: Advanced Data Visualization- Bar graphs for All top infected Countries
- Task 9: Advanced Data Visualization- Countries Specific COVID Data Visualization: United States
- Task 10: Advanced Data Visualization- Countries Specific COVID Data Visualization: India
- Task 11: Geographical Data Visualization – Choropleth maps Animation- Equi-rectangular projection
- Task 12: Geographical Data Visualization – Choropleth maps Animation- Orthographic and Natural Earth projection
- Task 13: Bar animation- Cases growth through Continent
- Task 14: Text Visualization using WordCloud– Specific reasons for COVID related deaths
- Task 15: Text Visualization using WordCloud– Generic reasons for COVID related deaths
We will be using Google Colab as our notebook.
This course is a Hands-on guided project which essentially means, you will be creating these 45 amazing publication-ready graphs on your notebook alongside the lessons. I write the code and then you write the code.
At the end of this course, you will have created 45 graphs all by yourself: One simple line of code for one amazing graph.
Data Visualization is the most demanded skill of the 21st century. And This skill can be yours just for the price of lunch.
You will receive :
- Certificate of completion from the School of Disruptive Education
- All the datasets in the resources section of the respective lecture
- Link to the Google Colab notebook which has all the codes in it.
So what are you waiting for?
Grab a coffee, click on the ENROLL NOW Button and start learning the most demanded skill of the 21st century.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in learning Data Visualization
- Anyone who is interested in learning Plotly Express
- Anyone who is interested in Visualizing Covid-19
- Students and Corporate Employees who wants to learn to create excellent quality graphs and charts for presentations and meetings