What Will You Learn?
- What is Web Development Workflow
- How do Adobe Dreamweaver Tools and Features Work
- How to Manage and Customize the Website Materials with Dreamweaver
- What are the Best Ways to Work with Text and Graphics for Your Website
- How to Apply Cascade Style Sheets (CSS)
If you wish to become a web designer, you’re probably familiar with the name Adobe Dreamweaver. If not, it is a powerful yet approachable tool for web design. If you want to create a web page for yourself but you do not have any experience with HTML, CSS or other web design tools, don’t worry! This Dreamweaver tutorial for beginners will teach you how to use Adobe Dreamweaver software to create professional designs for your site.
In this Adobe Dreamweaver tutorial for beginners, you will learn what is Dreamweaver and how to use Dreamweaver to get the best results. Not only you’ll learn the tricks of Dreamweaver website design, but you’ll also get familiar with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) with minimal effort!