- Access to a computer running Windows, Mac OS X or Linux.
- C programming language is also a prerequisites.
- Topics like Variables,Operators,Data types,Functions,Array,String,Pointer etc, should be learn from C programming.
This is a beginner level C++ course, which has been well created with a simplified English language, also included is coding exercise that will enable the student to practically code on their own using the source code given.
What I will learn ?
- Basics – Data types and Variables
- Operators and Expressions
- Conditional Statements
- Function Overloading
- Oops Concepts
- Classes and Objects
- Operator Overloading
- Abstract Classes
- Function Overriding
- Friend Members
- Static Members
- File handling
This course has been well created to suit the interest of:
- Beginners – (Concepts are Covered from Basics to Advance)
- Course Covers more than University Syllabus.
- If you already know C++ then you will definitely improve your understanding of programming and OOPs.
Who this course is for:
- This course is perfect for absolute beginners who would like to learn programming.
- This course is for anyone who would like build a career in programming, as this programming language is one of the most demanding.