- Students don’t need any experience in creating online courses. This course will cover everything you need to get started – from coming up with the right course idea and creating your course, to publishing and promoting your online courses.
Updated For 2020 with the latest techniques and best practices!
Imagine being able to impact 1,000… 2,000… even 10,000 or more lives a year — without the constant stress of always having to be on the hunt for more clients.
Well, that’s exactly what you will achieve when you create and launch your own online course that delivers your message and the best of your experience to hundreds upon hundreds of people at once!
As a passionate business coach and a marketing consultant on a mission to help people, you’re probably very excited by the idea of teaching virtually a limitless number of lives through an awesome online course. But you’re probably also a little scared and have a lot of questions like:
- Where do I even begin? Am I qualified to put together a course? Do I have enough content? What can I teach? How can I easily do all the technical stuff, like recording or editing videos?
Or perhaps you already have tried to create an online course on your own. But maybe you found it hard to complete it or you struggled to enroll students. If so, you may also have questions like:
- How do I translate my expertise into an online course that will actually create results? How do I create an effective course from start to finish? How do I enroll students without having to put a lot of time and money into marketing?
The good news is, all these worries will disappear because you’re about to access a proven, simplified, and fun method to easily create an impactful online course.
I’m super confident that you’ll find this is the best Online Course Creation Course out there and that the unique insights found in this course you won’t find anywhere else.
I’m excited to go with you on this journey and I hope to see you on the inside!
– Ihab Dakak
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to create their first online course – no matter what level of technical skills you have.
- Online course creators who want to make better courses and increase their revenue.