This course is focused on enabling learners to understand how to support interaction with online users through their web browsers and web application. A front-end web developer works to implement visual elements that users see and interact within a web application or a web site, develop functional, appealing, and usable web and mobile-based applications.
In a modern workplace, front end web developers are expected to develop features that enhance the user experience, write clean reusable codes that perform well in both mobile and desktop environments, and helps to maintain brand consistency through maintenance of stable applications. The course is hands-on and provides the opportunity to practice and code while you are learning.
You will learn to build REAL world creative and modern web pages from scratch using modern web technologies. The built-in case studies crafted from real-life work environments to equip you with the necessary skill.
What this course covers
1. Create static HTML pages
2. Create complex HTML form.
3. Learn the tricks of becoming a developer.
4. Understand the front-end workflow, programming principles, and test-driven development practices.
5. Understand the importance of setting a web development environment.
6. Structure web pages using HTML5 elements.
7. Include audio, images, and video to a web page.
8. Use HTML5 lists to call attention to web content.
9. Interconnect web resources with hyperlinks.
Coupon expired! Follow us on Facebook to Get Instant Updates