- No programming experience is required for the course
- You Should Have At Least Some Storage To Store Your Files
- A computer with internet connection
- the course is in English
Python is a general-purpose programming language that is becoming ever more popular for data science. Companies worldwide are using Python to harvest insights from their data and gain a competitive edge. Unlike other Python tutorials, this course focuses on Python specifically for data science. In our Introduction to Python course, you’ll learn about powerful ways to store and manipulate data, and helpful data science tools to begin conducting your own analyses.
If you need a quick brush-up on learning Python for the first time, you’ve come to the right place!
Learning Python programming is one of the easiest right now. There’s no need to worry if you haven’t coded before. By the time you finish this course, you’ll be comfortable with Python!
Python is a great and friendly language to use and learn. Its fun, and can be adapted to both small and large projects. Python will cut your development time greatly and overall save you from a lot of unnecessary hassle. It is much faster to write Python than other languages. This course will be a quick way to understand all the basic concepts of Python programming. And then soon enough, You’ll be a pro in no time.
This course is a one-stop-shop to get started with Python, along with a few incentives. We’ll begin with the basics of Python, learning about strings, variables, and getting to know the data types. We’ll soon move on to the List and Functions in Python. Afterward, we’ll be discussing NumPy. By then, you’ll know all the basics of Python. After this course, you will be ready to jump in to advance python, and also you can dive into Data Science effortlessly.
I hope you’re excited to dive into the World of Python with this course. Well, what are you waiting for? Let’s get started!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Python Developers Curious About Data Science
- Anyone Who is Passionate About Python
- Anyone Who is Passionate About Data Science
- People Who Are Interested In Programming or Software Development
- Anyone Who is Interested in Data Science
- Anyone Who Is Willing To Make Their Own Python Programs.