This course walks you through all of the clauses and key concepts of ISO/IEC 27001 including a complete analysis of Annex A and examples of Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) and exactly how they work in the real world, all of which are essential for understanding the ISO 27001 standard and certification.
Information Security has never been more important than it is right now! Organizations and companies of all sizes and in a variety of fields are facing growing challenges in maintaining adequate security over their information.
This course is meant to be time efficient in that it covers all of the key points that you need to know to operate in any organization concerned about Information Security. It won’t make you the foremost expert in the world, but it will give you all the knowledge and tools you need to work with an Information Security Management System (ISMS) and act with confidence and in compliance with this very important international standard.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone Wanting To Advance Their Career By Improving Their Understanding Of Information Security
- Anyone Involved In Implementing An ISMS
- Anyone Who Is Preparing For Or Participating In An Information Security Audit
- Information Security Auditors
- Information Security Managers
- Information Security Consultants
- Information Security Officers
- Network, System, And Web Administrators
- Business Managers And Business Owners Concerned About Information Security
- Employees Of Organization Who Have Implemented ISO27001