- Basic familiarity with the Azure Portal is helpful
- Experience with one programming language
- High level understanding of HTTP REST APIs
- We will use Postman, a popular HTTP client for the demos, You can use other clients
This course is a one-stop shop to gain a solid understanding of Azure Cognitive Services.
- Know all services under Azure Cognitive Services. You will list them all.
- Decide if any of these APIs can help with your business scenario. If not, know where to look next.
- Understand what each of these APIs do. Microsoft documentation is referenced for further research.
- Gain hands-on experience following the demos.
Taking this course will help with the Microsoft Exam AI-100: Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution.
Who this course is for:
- Software Developers
- Software Architects
- Project managers
- IT Managers
- Chief Technology Officers (CTOs)
- Machine Learning Experts