- A Personal Computer
- SQL Server installation on Student’s PC will be preferred but it is not mandatory
- Willingness to learn the Microsoft SQL Server
Be Ready to update your CV for better Job by attending this sql database for beginners course.
Database Management and Database programming is an essential need of every industry therefore almost every organization needs people with skill-set in Database Management and Database administration.
Microsoft SQL Server is one of the famous relational database management system (RDBMS) of modern era, You may find sql server online course on internet but This SQL course is designed for those students who want to learn the basics of database as well as to improve their SQL Query writing skills instantly.
This course will help you to learn Microsoft SQL Server instantly with in a week, just remember that Database Designing is an ART which can not be learnt unless you do not posses the sufficient knowledge of database basics and know-how about database development tools.
sql for beginners course contains lot of information for you to help you in getting new job, We are very confident that it will answer the most asked question that How to become a database developer, how to learn SQL in minimum time.
After completing this SQL training course, you will have the sufficient knowledge of the following key areas which will provide you a solid foundation to become Database Developer and Database Administrator (DBA) .
- What is RDBMS (Relational Database Management System)
- Understand and Use Databases
- Understand and Use SQL with Databases
- Famous RDBMS that are being used in modern age.
- Introduction to SQL Server Management Studio ( Database Developer Tool)
- Introduction to mssql ( microsoft sql server)
- Primary Key,Composite Key and Foreign Key
- Fundamentals of Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Concepts of Data Models ( One to One, One to Many , Many to Many)
- Step by Step guide to install Microsoft SQL Server
- create a Database in Microsoft SQL Server
- Basic operations
- Applying Data filters
- Update existing data in a table
- Delete data of a table
- Selection of DISTINCT records
- Types of SQL Joins
- Definition of Aggregate functions
- COUNT function
- MIN Aggregate function
- MAX Aggregate function
- SUM Aggregate function
- Different variations of GROUP BY Clause
- Upper and Lower Case functions
- Substring function
- TOP Keyword
you can find lot of Sql server online course however this sql tutorial for beginners course is designed for all those students who have very less knowledge of databases, Therefore we always claim this as “sql server training for beginners”
Through Learning SQL online , You will be able to improve your skills , Please keep in mind that you will have to practice what you learn during sql training course. Moreover sql tutorial course will also help you to prepare yourself for microsoft sql server database certifications.
We pray for your success in your career through the knowledge gained by this best sql course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with basic knowledge of computer
- Any One willing to learn SQL Server