- A standard web browser like Google Chrome / Mozilla Firefox / Opera / Edge / Safari
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Fundamentals of writing PL/SQL business logic
- You don’t need to be a SQL or PL/SQL expert to succeed in this course!
This course gives you the complete fundamentals of Oracle APEX platform.
You only need to have a basic knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL.
Starting from setting up the workspace, this course will give a brief overview of how the Oracle APEX architecture is designed and learn the art of using the low code platform to enter into a zone of rapid development of web applications.
You will be learning how to build an application from scratch. This course also helps in creating new blank pages and decorate them with the components provided by Oracle APEX.
You will be able to understand how to create a new region like Interactive Grid, Forms and various kinds of reports for a page. This includes other page rendering components like buttons and page items as well.
You will be learning how to create Dynamic Actions and the necessity of using validations and computations in page processing.
Also, this course covers the shared components section to get a brief idea of how to implement and make use of it.
More importantly, you will be learning how to secure your page by understanding the in-built security features in Oracle APEX.
Finally, we will be creating a real-time web application that takes the advantage of low code platform to design and develop a quick graphical interface to the end user.
You need not worry about designing your web page as Oracle APEX page designer helps you a lot with its layout and component view system.
By the end of this course, you will be able to build web applications with ease!
Who this course is for:
- Business Users who wants to create web applications from a spreadsheet
- Developers who have knowledge in Oracle Database or Oracle Forms
- Students who are new to IT industry to start their career
- Anyone who is having basic SQL knowledge can directly jump here