- No previous experience needed for Detail Track
- Seasoned programmers may prefer the Fast Track
- Programmers with no experience may choose to jump between Tracks or indeed complete both the Fast Track and the Detail Track
- Beginners may want to complete the Fast Track after completing the Detail Track – to revise their knowledge
This course is aimed at both complete beginners to the world of programming and to experienced programmers who are new to Python.
If you are an existing programmer who is new to Python then you may want to take the Fast Track. In four hours, you will rattle through all the basis concepts and some advanced and build a banking application. Add on two hours and you will add a GUI interface to your project. Add on two more hours and you will use Matplotlib to provide a graphical interface to your data.
As an existing programmer, if you want more detail on any of the concepts in the Fast Track, then drop into the Detail Track at the appropriate point to enforce your understanding, and then come back to the Fast Track.
For complete beginners to programming, then follow the Detail Track. This will take you step by step through Python basics, some advanced features and then you too will develop a complete GUI system.
Once you’ve completed the Detail Track, then if you want to reinforce the material you have covered, then why not use the Fast Track to revise.
Who this course is for:
- People with no programming experience who wish to learn Python
- Existing programmers wishing to cross-train quickly to Python
- People looking to start a new career in programming
- People looking to develop code as a hobby