- A window or mac computer
- HTML and CSS fundamentals are beneficial but not a must
- NO JS framework experience is required
In this course you will learn to get start with React 16.8+ including what is JSX, how to use props to pass data to the children components, using the React hook useState and also styled component. We will not use more than 40 hours to talking to the same things again and again. You will learn all the react essential things within 4 hours.
Since this course is the mix of knowledge base and the project base. If you just want to learn the React knowledge fast, 4 hours is enough!!
After that we will also provide project to consolidate your understanding with react, and how to interact with backend like Firebase.
Which companies are using React now and why you need to learn?
New York Times.
Zendesk and more…
The above list of big companies taking huge leaps to embrace React, which signifies the extent to which the technology has raised its bars.
What you will learn in this course?
UI framework like Reactstrap, Materializecss
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who want to start a career with React
- Anyone who want to take the web development skills to the next level
- Anyone who are interested in learning the most update technology