- Existing Freelancers, Consultants, Virtual Assistants, Service Providers who are looking to confidently raise their fees
- A minimum of 6 months – 1 year’s experience as a Service Provider
UPDATED WITH ADDITIONAL RESOURCES – AUGUST 2019
ARE YOU A FREELANCER OR CONSULTANT?
1: Would you like to carve a high-end freelance or consultancy niche?
2: Would you like to confidently pitch to high-end clients?
3: Would you love to charge the fees that you know, deep down in your heart, you deserve to earn?
3: Would you like to set systems in place, so that you could afford to step away from the business once in a while?
If you have answered YES to any of these questions, you’ve come to the right place.
If you’re like many freelancers or consultants, it’s not your level of expertise that gets in the way of running a profitable freelance business, it’s the actual running of the business itself.
Specifically, we often fall foul of the following three common challenges:
- Positioning – how can you carve your own niche so that the competition doesn’t matter and you can confidently stand out in a crowded marketplace?
- Pitching – what is the best way to pitch for high-end, profitable projects?
- Pricing – how to not feel guilty about confidently charging fees that you deserve for your expertise.
This course will address these common challenges, and more!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN ON THIS COURSE:
- Why most freelancers fail to land lucrative projects and how to avoid making the same mistake.
- How to create a variety of service ‘packages’ so that your clients can buy your services in a variety of ways.
- How to identify your most expensive commodity, so that one-to-one work you do for clients is charged at a premium.
- How to pitch to high-end clients, what you simply must do and just as importantly, what you must not do.
- What systems you simply mustput in place, to ensure your freelance/consultancy business works for you and not the other way round, so that you can step away from it and still earn a profitable income.
- Identify any high-end pricing strategies you may be missing out on and how to stop leaving money on the table.
This course includes:
- 1.5 hours of video tutorials
- 4 downloadable articles
- 5 supplementary downloadable tutorials
You have my full support via the student form, and my course is backed by a no-quibble 30-day money back guarantee.
I look forward to connecting with you.
Who this course is for:
- This course is suitable for Freelancers, Virtual Assistants, Consultants, and other service providers.
- If you are struggling with a low income level (typically low-end, unprofitably hourly fees).
- If you would like to raise your fees, but are unsure how best to do it.
- This course will NOT teach you how to become a Freelancer.
- This course is NOT for you, if you are not prepared to work through the whole course and spend at least 30 minutes per day working on your business, while making the suggested adjustments to the way you provide your services.
Coupon expired! Follow us on Facebook to Get Instant Updates