- A Laptop, PC, Tablet or Smartphone
- A good pair of headphones
- No previous Scrum knowledge or experience required
What is Scrum?
Scrum is the most popular Agile methodology for delivering projects. It’s an iterative, time-boxed approach or framework to solve problems & deliver value. Scrum focuses on speed, simplicity and continuous improvement whilst remaining completely customer centric.
What will you learn?
- How to Manage Projects with Scrum
- How to use JIRA from Atlassian to manage your Scrum projects
- How to use Zoom for remote working and collaboration on your Scrum Projects
- The Difference between Agile Scrum Project Management and Traditional Project Management
- Why Scrum is so powerful
- Scrum Concepts
- Scrum Fundamentals
- Scrum Tools and Artifacts
- Scrum Pillars
- Scrum Values
- Scrum Rituals
- The Meaning of User Stories
- The Origins of Scrum
- How to Succeed in your Scrum Projects
- How to Work with Scrum
- Scrum Roles