Nowadays, DevOps and IT skills are highly in demand, but it is not an easy way to acquire this knowledge. These courses will provide you with good information you need to get started with your DevOps career.
Free Devops Course 1
DevOps: Beginner’s Guide To Automation With Ansible
- Understand the basic and advanced concepts of Ansible
- Achieve highly efficient results by using Ansible
- Execute software automation tasks in your projects
- Define the concept of automation and its scope of relevance in the field of software development.
Free Devops Course 2
DevOps : CI/CD with Jenkins
- Jenkins as a DevOps tool
- You will get introduced to continuous integration (CI) and learn what it is all about.
- Build CI and CD pipelines using Jenkins, Gradle, Maven, Artifactory and corresponding plugins
- Jenkins Advance Configuration like (pipeline, parameter, mail, and so on)
- The continuous integration (CI) pipeline will integrate the automated builds with Git repositories hosted in GitHub
Free DevOps Course 3
Net DevOps: Cisco Python, Automation, NETCONF, SDN, Docker
- Learn what NetDevOps is
- Learn about Kubernetes
- Learn which is better? Python or Ansible
- Learn about SDN
- Learn about Cisco ACI
Free DevOps Course 4
CI CD pipeline – Devops Automation in 1 hour
- DevOps improves collaboration and productivity by automating infrastructure and workflows and continuously measuring applications performance. In this course you will learn about Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery.
- Creating CI/CD Pipelines using Jenkins