Typescript is becoming more and more popular! And the beloved React framework has embraced it! But often making them work together can be tricky. Here it will work from the first try.
React means act in response to something; respond in a particular way. This is the way you will make your UI behave.
In this short course you will learn how you can use them together, by building a small project:
- Learn how to use Typescript interfaces and React properties and state
- Learn how to configure React components as parent or child
- Learn to pass data between components
- Understand the React rendering process
- Use Typescript classes and inheritance to make the React code more robust
- Learn how to render React tables with async data.
- Learn how to handle events and build your own event types with Typescript
- Learn about React conditional rendering
In the second part of the course you will learn how to test your app with Jest:
- Jest testing setup
- Learn about jest coverage
- Test with React testing library
- Advanced jest testing techniques
- Initial setup with Create React app
- Extensive presentation on how to use components
- Build app features like React forms, navbar, Router, history
Practice with the following tools:
- NPM and NPM commands
- Visual Studio Code
Coupon expired! Follow us on Facebook to Get Instant Updates